1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dodge is steppin up to the plate...

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Willofalltrades, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

So I see Dodge is comming out with a 4500 and a 5500. Anybody know anything about these models?

Take a peak
  2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

We all basicaly know the same amount about them.

I may buy one in the future. i love my 05 3/4 ton cummins so far!
  3. Willofalltrades

Yea but is there anything unique about them is what I want to know. I'm a Ford fan but if dodge makes a product worth looking at i'll set my brand loyalty a side and visit a dodge dealership.

Then again I just got a job at a Ford dealer selling new/ used cars and trucks so Never Mind! lol But still... any dirt on them or what do you think about them? Think they will make Ford and GM sweat?
  4. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah they are going to sweat cause Dodge is cutting into there pie.
  5. Willofalltrades

Hopefully the war gets more intense and we see the best of the three manufacturers. Thats what I love... we benefit from their fight.
  6. lawn guy1350

lawn guy1350 LawnSite Member

Ford and GM are not going to sweat one bit. the quality is still not there in a dodge...i would continue to stay with ford in my honest opinion. they make much better trucks. and the new 6.4 powerstroke is going to be hard to beat. but im curious to see the new 6.7 cummins, and what the Lmm duramax will do.
  7. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

The new dodges are looking pretty darn nice to me. The 2008 ford and Chevy's have the ugliest front ends Ive ever seen.
  8. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

9. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I just wish all the manufactures would build trucks that get better mileage! We now have all the power we could need, now we need beter mileage!
  10. neighborstree

neighborstree LawnSite Member

im a dodge guy my self. but the new ford twin turbo has me curious to go test drive 1. i was alwas wondering why dodge did not have a big truck devision. i think they should go big and come with a 6500 and 7500 ad so on