Dodge Ram mega cab

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Travis Followell, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Does anyone know when this truck will be available? Its been on the Dodge website for a while but doesn't say when it will be released.

2. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Will be available in 06

3. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Dad says 06 also b ut hell I could have him order ya one and have it delivered to a dealer

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I'm not planning on getting one, I was just curious when they were coming out.

5. vntgrcr

vntgrcr LawnSite Senior Member

I was at the Auto Show in Boston last night and they had one of the mega cabs, what a nice truck. THey had a beautiful woman talking about it, and she actually did have some info on the truck. She was from corporate and said that the truck now only comes with the 6' bed, but Oct of next year the mega cab will be for sale with the 8 ft bed. It will be debuted at the various shows starting in January. What an awesome truck. SHe had a book that had all of Dodge prices in it and she said I could buy the 6' bed truck, 3500 dually w/ Cummins motor, SLT package for $42K. I think I may actually go look at one. But it is a serious truck with a lot of room! Line up behind me.
    David

6. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I have seen 1-2 on the Dodge sales lots...

Derek

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

saw one on the road like a month ago with dealer tags

8. cuttinjoe

cuttinjoe LawnSite Member

They have been on the dealers lots up here for a month at least. Real nice looking truck.

9. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

glad to here that dodge has come to relize that people who buy trucks might actually want a bed that can actually hold stuff which is what a truck is supposed to do. not hold people!

10. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Buy a Ford and never look back............. JMO:p