Dodge Ram owners

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Perfect Lawn, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Perfect Lawn

Perfect Lawn LawnSite Member

What size magnetic signs are you using on the sides for the 02 and newer quad cab pickups. May be a dumb question, but the sign place is telling me what everyone is putting on them, and just want to compare. Thanks...

2. dwc

dwc LawnSite Senior Member

not sure of the exact size but mine is on the back door and goes from the body line towards the bottom of the door to just under the door handle. It is wider than it is tall.

3. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

I think I paid 25 for the pair it is a standard size magnetic sign. I like cause they clean up easy.:cool2:

frosty 008.jpg

4. Perfect Lawn

You guys think they look better on the back doors?

5. dwc

It is hard to put them on the front doors. The body curves with the emblem on the door doesn't leave much room on the front. Most people I see around here with the newer dodge rams have them on the rear doors.

6. Perfect Lawn

Yea thats what I thought. I was thinking of doing a 28" x 15" on the back doors. What do you think? Too big?

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

12 x24 standard on the front for both the 04 and 06 both fit fine.

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

98 dodge ram owner. No magnets, they dont stick with the curves. The extended cab door would be to small. I find vynil looks way better anyways!

Cheers
    Jeff

9. dwc

I think that would work fine. Not sure of the size of mine, I will have to measure them.......they are at the shop right now though.

10. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

I had door magnets on my 2000 Dodge Ram. It had a significant curve and didn't have a problem at all.