Dodgetruckmans Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DodgeTruckMan731, Apr 19, 2007.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Got a new mower yesterday, Bobcat classic 36" belt, i like it for most part but there's been a few times where my thumb have bumped the brake lock and it engaged itself and just started turning on me, also it stripes like garbage, but i can fix that, otherwise its a good mower, let me know what you guys think of the mower and my setup.:waving:

2. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great! Nice clean equipment.

C. MOORE LAWNS LawnSite Member

Stuff looks good! The only thing I'd say is if I were you I'd try to get someone to weld your racks on because around here it is very common for people to unbolt them, throw them in their truck, and speed away. Have a good season!!!:drinkup:
  4. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

nice looking equipment, you should have bought a lesco
  5. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

My bobcat stripes like like theres no tomarrow, what's wrong with yours? (I have only low lift blades on there also.)
  6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

yea i'm supprised your bob-cat stripes poorly, myn is amazing if u want next time i'm out that way i can stop in and take a look at it if u want??? also saterday would u like to get lunch with me and mike??
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

What was wrong with the mower then? Did the fixes I gave ya work? I'm not sure why your having the striping problem, I run the standard blades and get an awsome cut!
    It looks nice! Good luck this season!

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice lookin' stuff man!
  9. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! My Bob-Cat stripes awesome! What's wrong with yours?- do you have the deck pitched right, what blades are you running?:usflag:
  10. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice and clean mine arnt n e more after today. bobcat looks nice!