does anybody have

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mole, Apr 23, 2005.

1. mole

mole LawnSite Member

a Emark navigator. I am very intrested in getting one and was wondering what people thought of them. Before you tell me to do a seach I did and just read them, and they were old. I would like to know what people paid for it and there thought on the unit.
  2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Mole when I just paid for my Exmark Metro Hp last week I was standing in the showroom and saw a brochure on them and if I remember right they were pretty pricey but can't be certain. But they had some really convenient features.
  3. mole

mole LawnSite Member

yes, i like the electric bag opener. I just called the local dealer here and he said he was not going to carry it?. makes me kinda wonder what is going on with the machine if the dealer is not going to carry that unit but carry the rest. Im going to demo a walker this week. I have a Lesco zII that is just to bulky for my customer base. It looks like a tank with that peco system.
  4. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

i would highly reccomend a walker if you are looking for efficency when you mow. Great machine! I own a 03 48" 20hp ghs. Just be sure to slow down in wet or tall grass otherwise u will clog the collection system, remember it's not a side discharge ztr. Good luck.

- Matt