Does anyone have a sample copy of a 1yr contract?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by T.Brandon, Oct 15, 2008.

1. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering if anyone had a sample copy on hand?

2. capnsac

capnsac LawnSite Senior Member

bump bump bump

3. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

How much is it worth to you?:laugh:

4. T.Brandon

Come on now!

5. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Go on Ebay, and purchase the "how to build a successful Lawn Care business" kit:clapping:. Or research contract template's on google you will be surprised what you can find for free to download. Sorry I have worked to hard to "give" my contract template's away. Most business contract template companies are charging for these types of services. If you have a business background, or an ounce of business smarts you can develop your own contracts. Thats the problem of today's economy & life principals we want instant gratification, sweat equity is the way to true wealth, and peace:laugh:

7. T.Brandon

Well I was in a need of it fast so I figured you guys on lawnsite would help me out but guess not! Im going to have to take a look at that!

8. dnltractor

dnltractor LawnSite Senior Member

todd go to home depots site and register under the contractors section and they have all kinds of templates , my wife sometime uses them for our business all you have to do is insert your information in the appropriate spaces and print , its a free service they offer to registered contractors , check it out and let me no if it helps you any cause it sure did , me ... :)

9. T.Brandon

Thanks will do! So hows business for you?

10. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Use google and do a search....that's where I found mine....if you don't find one pm me and I'll try to find my templete.....it's a shame that some people are not will to help someone in need.