Does anyone have a Trailer Mate from Jungle Jim???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by horseman201, Nov 24, 2004.

1. horseman201

horseman201 LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a Trailer Mate from Jungle Jim? i am looking at getting one of these for a new trailer I am going to buy in the next week. They are on the Jungle Jim website at www.junglejimsap.com if nobody has seen them. It looks like you can put about everything in it that you would need like gas cans, 2 blowers, 3 trimmers, air tank, trimmer string and what ever else you might need.

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I saw one up close at the GIE in Charlette. I like the lay out and all, only thing i didnt like is I wish it had an expanded metal box that you could lock instead of open on the top

3. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Saw it at GIE also. Liked the look to ,but the locking box would be nice too. I also like the trimmer holders for the single ones you could pull it out without having to do any thing but grag the trimmer and lift and go. The trimmer line holder with the cutter and string holder were good ideas too.

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Not sure about the price but find a local welder and make yourself 1.Everthing you buy you will have to modify. aluminum it would be nice a few here weld it and it is not that much more.

5. horseman201

horseman201 LawnSite Member

Turf Doctor, what do you mean that I will have to modify? I would hope for the money that the thing would be ready to work for me as soon as I put it on the trailer. Hope you can help me in my decision

6. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Everthing that i buy i change something if it is to your needs your fine.