1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have prolandscaping before and afters

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by lawnrich, Jan 12, 2007.

1. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

im in a jam going to the home show in about to weeks and im relly trying to show off are new software from drfix im good at using it but need a ton of pics. due to the fact i cant take a coumputer there im zone 5 please help thanks
  2. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

so you want other people to give you their work so you can show it off at a show. I don't think you will get to many responses but i could be wrong.
  3. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

i would give them credit i would not be selling there desings i would be useing there desings to show off the new software. which drfix does not offer and someone is allready helping me
  4. jd75760

jd75760 LawnSite Member

You should learn how to use spell check first before trying to sell someone thousands of dollars worth of software JMO.:confused: LOL desings?
  5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Just go take a pic of some houses and do it yourself. You could do everything in a day and take credit for the designs. I have some designs I would be willing to sell...lol... before... after... and finished product.
  6. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

snow on the ground but a guy on anther thread posted some pics so ive been useing some of his for before his thread is called got some ideas.
    if u have pics for zone 5 it would be great
  7. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

i just need befores zone 5
  8. John Zaprala

John Zaprala LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a pic before-after. We didn't add the annuals b/c it was in Nov.

Gregory After 001.jpg
  9. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

are skypencil hollies in the database? I couldn't find them.
  10. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

use the search feature, i've put some of mine using pro landscape