Does anyone have worksheets and how do you guys get employees to fill them out?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TRD2, Feb 12, 2006.

1. TRD2

TRD2 LawnSite Member

I was wondering what types of worksheets you guys have your employees fillout and how do you get them to fill them out if they are just running a mowing route?

2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

We do much more than mowing as you can tell by our worksheet. I require the worksheets thats how I get them done. I check them at the end of each day, I go over mistakes with everyone. I make them understand this is how we get paid and it covers our ass. I hold them for a year in case something comes up and its great for tracking time and time between jobs. Yes thy can manipulate them but that is blatant misconduct, a very black and white issue, not like I don't remember or I forgot, grey area stuff. If they are forging the worksheets its just the tip of the iceberg. I guess I have already provided my worksheet in "what data do you track daily" thread. Do a search and its in the first 2-3 pages.
    I don't understand why we can't attach the same thing in different threads? oh well. I think they are a great idea and don't take long if you make them simple.