Does anyone know or have heard about the Redmax 8001?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by christoff, Jan 12, 2005.

1. christoff

christoff LawnSite Member

anybody out there know anything?
  2. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

3. christoff

christoff LawnSite Member

umm where?
  4. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

Would also like to hear about the 8001. Redmax's website was pretty poor last I checked. Just ordered a couple 8000s from a company out of Illinois. Only $479.99 delivered with no tax. There number is 1-800-916-9473.
  5. sethsodsquad

sethsodsquad LawnSite Member

Search for the Redmax 8001 on Lawnsite, there have been TONS of threads about it.

6. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck with your warranty on those items......
  7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

The dealer gets paid for the warranty work by the manufacturer regardless of where the equipment was purchased. Besides, what ever goes wrong with a backpack blower anyway...
  8. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

I would suggest mr Scag48 that you obtain from RedMax their warranty policy as it relates to products purchased and shipped over the internet.
  9. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

REDMAX requires dealers to set up and run equipment for delivery to the buyer for warrantys to be covered.
  10. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

I would suggest Mr beransfixitinc you read a little closer, where did he say he ordered them over the internet???????????? He said a shop in Ill.... I guess according to you if I look up a dealer on Redmax thats ordering over the internet...

You sound like a pissed off Shop owner who cant sell them as cheap as the other guys .....