Does anyone know where to find some customized memo sheets?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by walker-talker, Jan 18, 2005.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I have drawn up a memo sheet that has information on it so I can write down important information when a person calls for an estimate. For example...name, address, zip, phone...pretty much standard. I then will have a list of my services on one side and the other side I will have a list of different medias I use...fliers, postcards, newspaper ads, referals....etc. I have it all outlined, but I'll be damned if I can find a place that will do the size I am looking for (around 5" X 8"). I found sites that will do post-it notes...and that would work also, but most are fairly small.

Anyone have these made for themselves? Maybe I can scale down the font size and make the overall smaller.

Any help?
    Thanks
    Matt

2. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Why can't you just print them yourself? You shouldn't need to print a whole bunch at a time.

3. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

kinkos does a custom stuff like this. i seems to me the size you are looking for you could put 2 per page and anyone could print them for you. just my thoughts
    Dennis

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Matt, did you check with NEBS? I know they do custom stuff.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi walker-talker,

Is that to track your advertising?

6. shaughnessylawn

shaughnessylawn LawnSite Member

are these for you our you clients

7. walker-talker

from Midwest

No....these are only for taking calls for estimates.

That is one of the purposes, but it's also just to take general notes when the perspective client calls.

I could print these myself, but I would like them binded like a normal memo pad. I would like to have a few of them laying around so they will be handy to find one for whenever the phone rings. They will also be handy for my wife, it will have all the information there so that she knows what to ask for when they call.

8. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

look up post it advertising or look up binders.

I did a search for that before and found lots of places, but I opted against my idea so I didn't keep the info.

My idea was to use post its as door hangers, just too expensive.

9. trimmerlineman

trimmerlineman LawnSite Member

Walker-talker are you still looking for these memo sheets? If so contact me and I think I have a easy solution to print them individually. I may have an idea on how to glue them together. Is there a way for you to draw a sketch for these sheets? If I could see more or less what you want the final thing to look like , I might be able to tell you how to do it yourself. :dizzy:

10. walker-talker

from Midwest

not really...depends what you call expensive. At this link you can get 500 customized sheets for $23.95...size is 4" X 3"
    http://www.design-a-pad.com/

I think this is a reasonable price.....and 500 would be enough to last me for 2 or 3 years...but I don't want the sticky stuff on there. I want to be able to stack them in a file and pull out later if I need to. Personally, I would pay the extra $15 and get the 4" X 6" sizes...if I go with the post it notes. Included is a .doc of what I would like on the sheet, more or less. I might have my logo printed at the top...just for grins and if does not cost extra. On the post it notes...it's all the same price.

trimmerlineman, basically I am just looking for a simple notepad, but customized with what I want printed on it. It's just a convenience for me...that's it. I use the Cambridge note pads now and like them because they are so cheap, but just looking for something to keep more organized and help the wife out should she take any messages for me.

Attached Files: