1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone Own Lawn Pro Software Ifso Help!!!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Wright48, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Wright48

Wright48 LawnSite Member

Im going to be getting more lawns next year to many to keep track of on paper , so im wondering if lawn pro software is the way to go or is there another software program out there thats better ?

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

No offence to Lawn Pro software, on any of the others, but Iv'e tried many and have yet to find one that actually SAVES TIME!

There's a Lawn Pro trial version somwhere out there. As I recall it's a little "hidden" but it's around. Maybe someone can chime in with a link?

After spending many hours each winter "trying" to get any of the programs to help me out Iv'e finally conceded to just doing things the way I have been for years now... All my invoices are on Excell pages, used an online free form and then made them "my own" by editing and adding details I wanted. Sure, they don't track income or expenses, or schedules... But all I wanted was invoicing, and a faster way to do it. FOr my routing and keeping track of my schedules I simply use pen and paper. I print weekly sheets out that I simple check off what lawns Iv'e done, to assure everyone gets billed for the proper # of cuts per month.