does anyone send work orders or schedule through iPhone or iPad?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by garciajj612, Sep 12, 2012.

1. garciajj612

garciajj612 LawnSite Member

I was hoping to find a software or program that I can send my guys their daily sheets. It would be nice for them to pull up to the shop and their iPhone syncs through iCloud and Their list will sync and I can look at it on my iphone. If I could send like a check list with notes and give them the option to write notes thanks

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, we do this with Androids through a cloud program that is actually going to become an installed app in about a month or so. All routes and directions are on the phone with start/end times tracked live and also place for them to type notes. We are only beginning to use it fully but it's awesome.

3. garciajj612

What's the software you are using?

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

It's a "subscription" to Service Autopilot. It's pricey, but take a look. If your business is growing pretty fast it's a huge asset! It syncs wit Quickbooks for accounting and easy to use on mobile devices for logging in/out of properties and recording what is done at each place. Nice features

5. garciajj612

6. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Not yet, it's coming soon - this fall/winter. Right now it's a login mobile site - works very well on the phones. Schedules all show up and you can write notes about each job, hit the start/end buttons and it logs times, crew members, etc.