Does anyone use any JRCO products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HarryD, Oct 5, 2002.

1. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

im interested in the spreader and the transporter with tub , spreader would work great on big commercial jobs and the tub would work slick for mulch hooked up to a walk behind . but im not seeing any prices on there web site

http://www.jrcoinc.com/index.html

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

If you use the search feature you will find many, many past discussions on the company/products.

3. musselman

musselman LawnSite Senior Member
    from utah

I called them about a price on a hooker aerator, they gave me a suggested retail price and referred me to the nearest dealer...you have to buy from a dealer not them directly I was told

4. KLMlawn

KLMlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, JRCO does not deal direct, you have to purchase their items from a dealer, that is why there is no pricing on their web site, each dealer can charge a little more or less depending on demand and his desired profit margin.
    That said, I have two of their Tine rake dethatchers and love them! I was looking at the hooker, but do not feel for the price and design it would be worth while. I would look at the Feldman out front design which is similar to the hooker, but actually pulls cores as opposed to just using spoons.
    The tub idea would probably be good for mulch ... or as an extra way to extend your range from the truck for grass clippings instead of towing or pushing a barrel around with you.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We have a JRCO 60" Dethatcher that mounts to the front of one of our 61" WB's. The thing is awesome and is great for Spring Clean-ups too.

As KLMlawn said, I wasn't too impressed with the hooker aerator either regardless of the price.

6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i too have the dethatcher that i put on my scag walkbehind. i also have the leaf plow they make i use for fall cleanups. its a great time saver.