Does anyone use Lawn Monkey?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnshark, Aug 16, 2001.

1. Lawnshark

Lawnshark LawnSite Member

I have received the demo disk for lawn monkey and I like it. Does anyone use this on a regular basis? How is it with around 20-25 accounts? I am interested and before I buy I want the Lawnsite opinion.
    Thanks

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Don't forget... LM has their own forum on the main page. You can browse through it and see that they have great support.

Chuck Keough

3. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

I have been using it for over a year now it has saved me LOTS of time. support is the best in the biz you can't go wrong with this purchase.

4. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

No.

5. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I use a cheap scheduling program ($30.00), a cheap invoice program ($10.00), and Quicken ($60.00).
    I use a perforation tool I bought from Office Max - it all looks very professional, from bids to monthly statements.
    I'm sure Lawn Monkey may be better, but I could'nt justify that kind of money now.

6. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Software purchases should be looked at like all other equipment that you buy...It is an investment. Lawn Monkey works great...unmatched support.

7. yergus

yergus LawnSite Member

i bought the lawn monkey at the beginning of the 2001 season and i will swear by it, no more forgotten jobs, scheduling set up for me instead of having to go over records to see who gets cut tomorrow, and it is great if you do chemical treatments,
    my opinion, WEEL WORTH THE MONEY
    Bob