Does anyone use the Turf Tracker or Tracker Jr?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Pilgrims' Pride, May 16, 2004.

1. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

I see so much talk about the PG, z-spray and the lesco ride-on.
    Does anyone out there use the Turf tracker or tracker Jr?
    (Made by C & S turf equip)
    What are your thoughts on those machines?

2. Mgardner

Mgardner LawnSite Member

I talked with the owner of that company in Chicago at the Mid-Am last winter. Was very impressed by their company and prices. I can see me owning one of those units down the road a ways. The frame is the same as a Chopper.

3. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Bob, those older machines are more geared to wide app lawns, I think c&s came out with a ride on ( Time machine ) and another one came out with ( the rabbit ) havent seen them in action yet.

Theres a guy north of boston thats selling a 5 year old turf tracker in the want ad.

4. cemars

cemars LawnSite Senior Member

You see talk about the PG because it was an affordable and well marketed machine at a time when there were not many other options. Many were sold and many post are about the short comings of this machine. A few years ago, enter the Z-Spray. It renders virtually every other machine on the market obsolete. No, I don't work for Z-Spray or have a grudge against other makes, but I have owned the pg's and demo'd many other makes , but the Z-Spray is king.

5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

what cemars said.

6. smoke johnson

smoke johnson LawnSite Member

could not of said it better myself

7. Decali

Decali LawnSite Member

Pilgrims Pride-

Check your PM