Does anyone use these?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 1MajorTom, Feb 27, 2006.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Someone gave me some of these, but they don't remember where they acquired them. I'm down to about a half dozen, and I want to get some more. They are nice I think. With the clear pocket, I can slide our business card in them, and the back is magnetic.
    Looking for a place to order some at a decent price and somewhere reputable. Anyone?
    Thanks

CardHolder.jpg

2. palawnman

palawnman LawnSite Member
    from PA

I have something thats close to that. It kinda looks like yours but my has a top part, that usually has a saying like....I love Referrals, Service You Can Trust...etc. And mine doesnt have the plastic part, the part where it would be clear plastic, is a part that peels off and you put your business card there. It works pretty nice. Oh yeah the back is also magnetic. Hope we are talking about the same thing...if you want to know what I am talking about, I can probably scan some pics for you, just let me know. By the way I think you can get them at any office stores...office max, staples....I think they run 50 for $10.

Ron

3. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i got some that you stick your card on one side and has a magnet of the other, i got them at home depot in the sign section