1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

does anyones desk look like this by friday

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mike9497, Apr 10, 2003.

1. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

i don't know what it is but by friday i have tons of junk on my desk. you can see in the pic all the papers i have in the shelves.i have 6 boxes of biz cards,6 different hats.i can't even find my key board...lol.i just found my phone under books and papers.what am i doing wrong?? i know that maybe this thread is a waste of time but i just think its so funny that my work area looks like this.
    im glad my customers don't see this.they would be like is this how you take care of your accounts?

2. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

LOL! My desk looks 10 times worse than that everyday. :D
  3. drobson

drobson LawnSite Member

My desk is much worse than that too... In fact I just cleaned it a couple of weeks ago and now it is worse than before I cleaned it. I think I just have too much stuff, I should do a purge soon and get rid of some of it.
  4. Mike Bradbury

Mike Bradbury LawnSite Senior Member

Get the printer off the desk, move it to a small table out of the way. Cut out the back of the desk top, move the desk away from the wall 6" and push the back of the monitor out the hole you cut. INSTANT work room.
  5. mike9497

monitor would be to far for my eyes.printer was on a table but it took up more room.plus that was another spot to pile junk on.but thanks for the help
  6. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I wish my desk was that neat....:eek:
  7. Leone LawnCare

Leone LawnCare LawnSite Member

i bet if u panned the camera u would see your shop and a bed... what is the deodorant doing next to your bed
  8. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

h yeah mines way messier than that. I can't seem to keep it neat. I clean it off and organize it and by the next day you can't tell I did a thing to it.:dizzy:
  9. mike9497

no bed in this room.its a 9 by 10 with a tv and too desks lol.like my dale earnhardt cars and the mustangs in the case...lol.i have more in my bed room lol
  10. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Ooooo, I feel much better. All this time thinking I was the only slob. Mine gets worse in about 2-3 days. Gets cleaned once a week usualy.