1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

does everyone do this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bettergrass, Jun 25, 2004.

1. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

the other day i caught myself at a family get together looking at my uncles neighbor's lawns. I noticed right away that they had a commercial service from the stripes and i confirmed this with my uncle. Then i caught myself when i realized most of my conversasions (with the people at the party) were about the lawns and every mistake i saw on the lawns.

jw if and of you other guys on this site find you doing this.....it kind of scares some of the people in my family but its honestly the main thing thats on my mind most of the day
  2. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

if its your business, and you inerseted in it, its going to be on your mind. just gotta not annoy people with it. toomuch of anything can be bad.
    i don't point out bad lawns, i'll see an awesome looking lawn and comment, and compliment.
  3. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

yes i do it all the time not thinking about it
  4. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

yea i def point out the awesome ones cause sometimes everyone has to swallow their pride and say dang that is nice! actually did that today on the way to the dmv....saw 1 acre lawn that was a dark green and had perfect stripes going threw it. the whole private drive seemed to be edged and it was just pretty......i almost had to pull of the road to cry
  5. Camelot Gardens Uk

Camelot Gardens Uk LawnSite Member

Me too!
  6. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

LOL. We are emotional creatures aren't we? (8^)