Does the dingo and mini bobcat share the same attatments?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by instyle, Feb 3, 2008.

1. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

I can't decide what I want here, a full size bobcat, 36" bobcat or a dingo.

I know in town here, the trenchers to be rented fit a 36" bobcat and not the full size. But does that same trencher fit the dingo/bobcat mt?

I don't want a full size bobcat if I can't get attatchments for it.

Also, are the dingo and bobcat mt attatchments interchangable?

2. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

Bobcat mt52/55 use full size quick attach. Dingo and most other mini skids have a smaller attachment plate. Adaptors can be found for either one though.

3. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

where would i find this plate?

4. nathan3011

nathan3011 LawnSite Member

What did you get in the end i've got a similar problem with this and i wanted to know which course of action you took and how you found it!!

Thanks mate in advance of your answer!

5. Forkster

Forkster LawnSite Member

We manufacture adapter plate from Dingo to Bobcat and from Bobcat to Dingo called converter plate so you could buy a Toro Dingo and used the Bobcat Attachment or buy a NT52/MT55 and used the Dingo Attachments.
    www.forkster.com

BobtoToro.jpg

BobtoToroSide.jpg

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

i have a plate with my 2 ditchwitch sk650 and it works like a champ we used to have a bobcat mt but upgraded to the ditchwitch, only realy problem we've had is the auger off our bobcat couldn't handle the MUCH increased hyd power of the ditchwitch. BUT w/ the adaptor we can use the bucket off our larger bobcats on the sk650s, which is great for big mulch jobs.

7. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Forkster - thanks for the info - haven't seen that on the website before . Is it new or did I just miss it ?V

8. Forkster

Forkster LawnSite Member

It's not on a website yet because we are working on the pictures but should be there soon.

9. Forkster

Forkster LawnSite Member

To all who were interested in the converter from Bobcat MT to Toro Dingo attachments, please find the picture of our new model with toggle clamps: it's easier to latch and unlatch the converter, you don't have to bolt in on your unit: it's just another attachment for your MT. Hope you will enjoy, other pictures and video coming soon.

BobcatMT to Dingo Converter Lawnsite.jpg