Does this have dual hand controls or joysticks?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by t190, Apr 21, 2007.

1. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

looks like hand and foot. It it were joystick you would have a red button on the right hand side.

3. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

what about the dual hand?

4. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

that is an all hand machine....like case.

5. 2109 Stang

2109 Stang LawnSite Member

That look like a pretty beat up machine for that kind of money www.rentthisequipment.com have a 2003 for $28,500.00 ,a little far for you but you can get it shipped and still save a good chunk of money and no rust on it, about the controlls I can't see them so won't be able to tell.

6. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

The list has changes to 33,900.00, but i bet i could get it for 27cdn. Iam looking at a 8ft snow blade, forks and an industrial grapple and a rock bucket. Possibly hay spears, but i was wondering if the grapple would move large square bales?
    Also should i get metal tracks?
    Can you change the q/a to hydrolic q/a?
    and how mush it would cost to put windows and doors on it?

7. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

with what you want to do...look at a different machine. you should be able to find one with the options you want cab, power q/a for the money you listed that machine for.

8. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

well those machines dont come around often up here, soo you have to make due. the power a tach is not a big deal due the door and windows are, due to snow plowing.
    Does anyone know how much this machine tears the ground up? say like in a regular dirt yard?

9. 2109 Stang

2109 Stang LawnSite Member

It's got the longest wheel base that you can find on a skid steer and is around 10K lbs ,so it does tears up pretty bad.