does this look ok for advertising

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass disaster, Feb 28, 2005.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

thinking about putting this up in the local shopper
    i'm about 25 year old the 15 years thing might be pushing it but who said i'm under oath
    let me know what you think.thanks

Attached Files:

2. LightningLawns

LightningLawns LawnSite Senior Member

You should put Liscened/Insured instead of just Insured

3. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd be honest about it, nobody cares if you've been in the business 15 years or 10 years. Plain and simple (how I think newspaper ads should be). Everything else looks great!

4. grass disaster

it's a small town i just thought some of the older folks will think i'm more of a local if put that in there. maybe your right????

5. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Looks fine but not the best. It shoould be succesful, most guys don't realize u don't need a bright azz shiny flyer to get work

6. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't you think the "older folks" would have heard of you if you've been around 15 years?

Starting with lies is not a good way to get going. Good way to make things bad quickly.

7. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Now all you need is green paper and you need to change "garden tilling" to "roto-tilling".

Good luck!

8. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I agree most people dont care how long u have been in the buis. they are looking for someone that is going to the work right and for the lowest price. most could care less if u have been in the buis. for 15 years or 5. but other than it looks good i might add a few other things if u do other service but that up to u. good luck

9. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

liar liar pants on fire :angry:

10. grass disaster

it's just that i can't remember when i started cutting my grandmas lawn, i think i was about 10-11.... so i'm not really lying.