1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Does this make you angry?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by psychodoe, Jul 16, 2008.

1. psychodoe

psychodoe LawnSite Member

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

You are being over sensitive...have you undergone an FBI background check? Does the person who hires you know you are not a child molester?

Sounds like the guy is pretty straight up and his prices seem about right...now I'm not sure if he is insured but he very well could be. Besides its only 10 lawns he is looking at scoring...so what, he has a cushy government job with retirements benefits...he ain't going anywhere!

It also doesn't anger me because he isn't doing lawn care in my county!
  3. psychodoe

Yes I have went through the FBI check. I had to so I could attend field trips and do arbor day programs at my daughters school.

No people do not know that I am not a child molester. But being a teacher dosen't gurantee your not one either. There have been several cases of teachers doing such things.

Its not about the guy wanting to make money. I could care less about that. I just think it is in bad taste. Advertise your credentials but don't ask people to question others ethics.
  4. you worry too much.
  5. psychodoe

Ok, Thanks Guys. Just wanted to get some peer input.
  6. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher LawnSite Member

Just good marketing.
  7. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

I like his approach. It would work for me if I were a customer.
  8. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like someone trying to hide something to me.
  9. Yuanding

Yuanding LawnSite Member
    from England

He's attempting to put himself in a league of his own by adopting a holier than thou attitude. The one consolation for the rest of us (i.e. for the bums, slackers, thieves and paedophiles,) is that he's just as likely as the rest of us to get whinged at, taken advantage of and generally cheesed off by customers, but he probably won't be as ready to take what's dished out for him.
  10. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

You are just being a little psycho. :laugh: