Does your business need a Gopherhaul?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team Gopher, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Would your business like a Gopherhaul? We are putting together our next episode of Gopherhaul and are looking for an lco who needs help getting their business to look more professional.

If your company could use some free help from us in the form of Truck graphics, trailer graphics, front license plate graphics, company shirts, yard signs and stakes and mower graphics, please contact us.

This is going to be a lot of fun and you will definitely love all these freebies.

If you are interested please:

1. Take some photos of your current truck, trailer and mower set up along with what you wear when you are out working.

2. Let us know why you need or want the makeover and you just might be the next focus on our show.

3. Let us know if you have a video camera to video tape your truck set up as well.

4. Please email us the above info to support@gophersoftware.com

To see the show concept, you can watch it here.

[​IMG]

If you don't need this overhaul, pass the information along to another lco who could use it.

Thanks and we look forwards to hearing from you.

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes Major Gopherhaul needed. I sent you an email minutes ago

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

how about gopherhaul'ing your software? we users have paid a pretty penny for the software, offered improvements, features, and we've been given empty promises. How about working on your own software instead of helping choke this market even more??

4. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I'll second this recomendation. My Gopher program has too many "quirks" in it....

5. ChadsLawn

:nono: nevermind, Ill keep my mouth shut.:nono:

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Thanks for all the great photo entries so far, keep'em coming and thanks ChadsLawn too. Great pictures. This is going to turn out to be a lot of fun for all of us.

7. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

My software works great. I have been using it for over a year. What problems did you have?

8. ChadsLawn

woooohooooo I won..... Im getting the gopherhaul. Wow I needed it real bad. Ill take alot of pictures when were done.

Thanks Gopher

:waving: *newusflag* :blob2: :blob2: :blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

9. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

I'm lost. I thought u said in the previous post u werent happy with them.

10. ChadsLawn

I dont care for there software...Never had a problem, just didnt like it. But they offer alot more than just a lawn program.

I dont see where I said I wasnt happy with them?