Doesn't everyone do it this way?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Armadillolawncare, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Armadillolawncare

Armadillolawncare LawnSite Senior Member

2. kpetzold

kpetzold LawnSite Member

3. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

First, Thats a loud Komatsu lol A friend of mine who owns a demolition company in cleveland has 6 PC200s, a PC270, and a PC300... and many more pieces of Komatsu equipment... I know they aren't that loud... Second, How the heck does the truck not break or snap an axle?... Third... Wow lol
  4. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

No need for a trailer there.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That must not have been their first time, they had all bases covered.
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Neat video I would have liked to stay in the cab of the truck while he was unloading;)
  7. American_Lawn

American_Lawn LawnSite Member

Down is always easy. I would like to watch them load up. How would they get the truck to drop?
  8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Whatever it takes.
  9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I imagien they could lift the front end of the hoe up with the bucket and then walk it forward on the truck and then slowly lift the bucket to allow the weight of the machine to hold the truck , or build a ramp out of dirt.

if you think about it, the axles are handling the weight of the hoe while its parked or running down the reason to think that they would not support the entire weight. of truck and hoe....

thats about as entertaining as watching the guy from greece load a skid loader onto a flatbed truck with no ramps...
  10. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Nicely done, the only part I didn't like is the bystanders are getting too close to the machines.
    One small slip is all it takes, more than once it could've been lights out there, steel machines like that measure in tons.

They probably use a loading ramp.