1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dog House Patio

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by MJM landscaping, Nov 28, 2005.

1. MJM landscaping

MJM landscaping LawnSite Member

A small job I did this summer. Customer just wanted to re build with what they had. I used the paver lock and bought same more brick for the edging. Keep in mind its just for a dog.

dog house before.jpg

dog house after.jpg

2. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

That is a big difference from before to after. Looks like a good job. Even if it is only for a dog. LOL

3. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Very cool looking! My dog would never use it though. He moved inside within the first week of getting him and we can't kick him out for anything. :D

4. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

what does the client intend to do about the trees once they get bigger or was that taken into consideration alrady?
    It looks great by the way....I am sure my dogs would care less about a patio since I can't get them outside for longer then 20 minutes.

5. MJM landscaping

MJM landscaping LawnSite Member

I tried not to put the stones to close to the trees. The wife just wanted all the sharp edges gone so her dog wouldnt cut its feet, and the husband wanted the cheapest.

6. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Goll darn yuppies!!! :D

7. JimM

JimM LawnSite Member

payup Ya I know it but they pay the

8. JimM

JimM LawnSite Member

Ya I know it but they pay the payup