Dog & Neighbor

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rvsuper, Jun 2, 2002.

1. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

I was talking to my neighbor today on both of our property lines. We were talking for a while and he let his dog out, then it starts peeing on my lawn and the neighbor says "Uh oh, my dog's peeing on your lawn." He made no attempt to stop it and just let it go. What shoul've I done?

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Natural fertilization :D
    No really, I don't know exactly what i would've done, probably dependent on his personality but I might have said something like "would you please not allow him to do that on my property?" This may sound rather petty to some people but most should understand.
    Eric

3. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

but this dam dog was a SHE and it will probably kill it. if it was a HIM, i would have let it keep goin. my lawn is probably the nicest in town, and his is nuthin but weeds. he mows it at 1 inch in the heat of summer, just so he doesnt have to mow it for 2-3 weeks. this really made me mad, i took my hose and watered that area down, so it might not even do anything. i dont know.

4. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

You should then have pulled your 45 out of your holster and blew it away, then calmly say "oh wait now he's not" By the way I saw your kids on my lawn yesterday getting a ball, can you remind them not to go on my lawn.

5. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

there was one time where i took a ten pump bb gun, pumped it once to get it away from my flower beds in my backyard. was kinda funny. :D

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

My Grandma uses a high power squirt gun on intruding dogs ;) :D

7. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

i think the next time I see that fat little beagle, im gonna have my garden hose ready and give it a little bath :laugh:

8. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

That's a good idea. Once it realizes that it's no use going over your way, she'll eventually quit it. Hope it works quickly and effectively.
    Also hope your neighbor doesn't b-i-t-c-h at you about it.
    Eric

9. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

If the neighbor complains water him down next. :D
    Works like a charm.

10. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

The other day, I was mowing a customer's lawn, he just bought a trampoline, and I require that the customer's move their objects on the lawn before I come to move it. It was on his yard yet, and he knew that I come to mow on those days, and this is a big A-S-S tramp. i knock on the door and ask if he can help me move it and he says that i'm supposed to move it by myself because it is part of the yard work, which all i do for him is mow, so i just went and mowed around it. yesterday, he called and said that he is going to find someone else to mow, so i dont have to anymore. is that a customer worth keeping, or do i just let it go. I REALLY hate lazy people!