Dog Problem

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by kirk1701, Jun 16, 2010.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

You do seem like a decent guy Kirk - sorry to take such a hard line on you.

2. kirk1701

kirk1701 LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Larry,
    I'm just glad I knew what to do. I used to work at a college teaching Microsoft classes but it also taught medical, lots and lots of medical classes and some of that couldn't help but have rubbed off. :)
    I guess the thing that counted was not panicing when it meant the most; that surprised even myself :drinkup:

As for the dog, DAM good to hear it.

ahh, didn't know you were being hard line DA :drinkup:

3. kirk1701

We'll guys, my buddy had another spell this afternoon. I was gone to town and a neighbor up the street called over looking for me to help him get the guy inside as it was over 95 degrees outside and he found him laying in the sun :dizzy:

I was gone to town so the home health nurse who stays with my dad while were gone helped the neighbor get him inside then I checked in on him and my neighbor up the street as he was a bit shook up from the incident as well.

Looks like were going to be looking out for each other for a long time to come. :)

4. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

He is a lucky guy you live there, Kirk. In my opinion--he owes you a big one.

5. kirk1701

I know, but now I find myself in a new predicament :confused:

Don't know how to break it to the guy or keep from hurting his feelings now as it seems like he don't know when they are coming on. God forbid we been on the road the other night when he had one we both might be dead so him driving to begin with is not a very wise idea.

Next time he mentions going somewhere I'll just say no but eventually saying no time after time he's going to end up with hurt feelings now; as we did have plans to start golfing.

I have a feeling that last a good 30-45 seconds before I have a seizure so if I'm on the riding mower I know dam well I best stop that machine ASAP.

And I don't drive thats completely out of the question.

On the flip side, he likes flowers, tree's and is always piddling outside with something and me, usually the same I love outdoors so we can both look out for each other which in a way I think is a blessing in disguise :drinkup: