Dog Urine nutrilizer treats

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GrazerZ, May 15, 2007.

1. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up some of those yesterday at petco to give to a couple of customers that asked about what they could do to fix there spot kill problems. The packs of 75 treats was @$10.00 and can be ordered on line. The next bags on them.
    I am looking for them in bulk for less if anyone has any sources for them.

2. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

What exactly is the product you're talking about? Does it lessen the damage from Dog piss? If so, I'm in!

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Please give more details!! i have quite a few customers i know would be interested!!

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This stuff has been out for years, now. Originally, it was done as a prescription from veterinarians, but it is now available over the counter. It is available in tablets, treats (cookies that dogs love), and a liquid that goes in their water. And yes,...the stuff does work.

5. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been recommending Green Ums for over a year now. It worked on my lawn with 2 80lb dogs going over and over in the same spots. I just tell the customers to consult their vet, but the Green Ums are made with yucca and displaces the nitrates in the urine.

6. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member