Dog ****

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassmannj, Jun 10, 2007.

1. grassmannj

grassmannj LawnSite Member

Does any one have some verbiage that I can put in my bills about Dog ****
    I'm sick off stepping in it, riding in it and smelling it.
    I do not want to threaten to charge them i just want them to clean it up.
    Thanks for anything.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

suck it up

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I just wash it off the equipment w/ their own hose when I'm done. They get the picture when there is a pile of it by their hose after the bath.

4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

LOL out hear in the country, it's COW PATTIES I have a problem with....

wait untill you hit one and the wind is right and it covers you...

5. DavidS1964

DavidS1964 LawnSite Member

What did you do as a kid. Stay on the side walks all your life. Get over it or get off it.

6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Never caught the cows pie, but I've hit many horse remains. One of my past customers had horses & the electric fence kept shorting out & they would go all over his lawn. It looked like confetti had struck again.

7. grassmannj

grassmannj LawnSite Member

Just think that was your 9th post I'll look for your 10..

8. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Pet owners, please clean-up after you pets the night before or morning of your scheduled day. We are not responsible for damages to hoses or childrens toys left in the lawn.

9. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I read on here where LCO's complain about dog crap. Some charge extra, others just b!tch about it. I have customers with dogs and they are in fenced in back yards. Some of them clean up the poop, some don't. I've never said anything to any of them because it ain't that big a deal. I very rarely step in it, and I don't watch where I'm stepping. If it gets on my mower tires I smell it in the trailer. But this is not often. And it comes off on the next yard. I guess I'm just wondering whose got yards with enough crap in them to b!tch about it? Must be small lots or alot of big dogs.

Turfdud gave a good suggestion if it bothers you that much.

10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

all my customers on contracts and i have on it that if they have a dog all the dropping must be picked-up a day before i mow or there will be an extra $5 Equipment clean-up fee added to each weeks bill......but since they have all signed it they know to clean it up and they won't have to worry about the extra charge....:)