Dog ****

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by griffin16, Jun 26, 2002.

1. griffin16

griffin16 LawnSite Member

I hate stepping in dog ****! I have one customer that will not pick up after the dog. After this lawn is done, I smell like ****, mower smells, trailer smells, inside of truck, etc.. I need some ideas on how to let this customer know I am fed up without a face to face, What would you do?:angry:

2. scott's turf

scott's turf LawnSite Senior Member
    from NH

Ask to use her bathroom when you are done the lawn and track it in the house. Then on your way out say "Oops, sorry, the dog doo usually comes off in my truck, trailer and house"

3. grasmo

grasmo LawnSite Member
    from fl

4. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

its a extra 15 bucks for me to pick up be4 i mow i leave it at the door 2

5. grasmo

grasmo LawnSite Member
    from fl

--------

6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

grassmo hit it. even if u just get to the front door their porch will smell good.
    get a special pair of old sneakers and keepum in a plastic bag . just for that job.

7. griffin16

griffin16 LawnSite Member

Great Idea Scott, This week I went around the piles of doo and left a 1 foot ring of unmowed grass. It doesn't look the best, but my shoes don't stink.

8. 2tall

2tall LawnSite Member

Let the dog logs FLY!! After you are done hose everything off in THEIR yard, right back were you found it.

9. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Sounds like you need "The Dog Maid" I'm not kidding in my area New Jersey they have this company the will pick it up for you. Someone has jumped onto the "@#$%& job" thay no one wants to do.

10. Loren A. Craig

Loren A. Craig LawnSite Member

We call them land mines. One of my costumers has great danes and you could spin a tire in on of those piles. I guess it just comes with the job.