Dogs!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KCfireman, Jun 4, 2008.

1. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

This thread is only for pictures of your best buds. This is my first time doing a picture thread so i dont know what im doing.

IMG_2727.jpg

mAY 2008 024.jpg

2. KCfireman

Bella is the pup with the red collar and Bodee is the pup with the blue collar

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow I love labs. How old are they? I'll post a pic of mine as well.

4. KCfireman

They just turned one year old. They are champion blood line and i bought them for $125! Of course they had no shots so all that had equal up to $400. I dont know what i would do without them. I remember your incident Toro. Such a tragdedy. At least the lab made out. Damn pits

5. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

Good Looking labs here is mine:usflag:
    [​IMG]

dog.jpg

6. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, I know what you mean. My female lab is much better now. Had to give her some pills twice a day and the stiches were the kind that dissolve on their own. Shes back to her old self. She'll be 1 this august, my male lab is 5.

7. KCfireman

Great looking lab Bryce. They are the true american dogs. I had a yellow lab but we had to put him down. He reached about 13 dog yrs and a lot of his inards were failing and we hated seeing him struggle to live just everyday. If you can Toro post some pics of your lab.

8. BryceBentleyLCS

Thanks, here is 2 pics of our other lab that is a black lab. The Black is Boone and the chocolate is Ruger our boys:usflag:

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00215.JPG

9. KCfireman

B E A utiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: Your dogs look very healthy. I assume from what i see they look like they cam from a champion bloodline.

10. BryceBentleyLCS

They sure did. The Chocolate (Ruger) came from a field champion father (Grizzley) still alive and the black (Boone) came from a field champion mother (Lilly) Still alive. Different breaders and different states, but each were the same price of 650.00 each...... ;) But they are well worth it. We field train them 3 times a week, so they stay pretty active. Ruger is by far the best gun dog, but Boone is the better pet. :usflag: