Dogs!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KCfireman, Jun 4, 2008.

1. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Nice dogs guys. Very pretty dogs, and look very healthy. There are a lot of you guys that have my favorite breeds. That's a Labrador and a German Shepard. I have both breeds and don't know what I would do with out them. Pics are below.

This is Levi. He is 4 years old.

[​IMG]

Levi and Kaicee. Kaicee is my 7 year old German Shepard.

[​IMG]

Levi and Kaicee in the pool.

[​IMG]

Kaicee

[​IMG]

2. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Just got these guys 2 weeks ago. Some pics are from the first week.

puppies 002.jpg

puppies 008.jpg

puppies 52608 017.jpg

puppies 52608 016.jpg

3. Toad

KC, Im looking for some collars for my labs when they get older. What kind do you have and how have they worked for you. I plan on doing about 1/2 acre fence for them with shock collars.

4. mhussey

Toad,

Both my dogs are on an underground fence. I order all my parts from the link below.

http://www.thepetstoreonline.com/petsafesale.html?gclid=CK3px7Gi3ZMCFQUjGgodY1KYYw

The underground fence is a great way to go. Some call it inhumane, however the shock is not uncomfortable. I put the collar in my hand and took the shock. I said if it's uncomfortable to me I will not use it. It's minimally the equivalent to a mild static shock (High voltage, but very, very low current talking micro amperes). I bought both my dogs the Stubborn dog collar that has 5 levels of correction (My Chocolate is somewhat hard headed).

Hope this helps.

5. mhussey

Oh yea and very nice dogs Toad! They should make wonderful companions. Sorry forgot to add that to the original reply.

Whats funny is this thread should be changed to "Show off your Labradors". LOL

6. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Sophie... then and now.... She's a lil' princess that owns the house and furniture.

sophie5.jpg

sophie3.jpg

7. Toad

Thanks bud, yeah, love that chocolate lab of yours he looks stout. Thanks for the link. I just want these guys to have full use of our yard without the worry of them running off. Labs are great, I have had labs in my life since I was just a wee little guy.

8. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Great Looking Dogs. Be careful they will grow up on you quick. I cant even pick up bodee now he's gotten so big.

9. KCfireman

this is the only picture i could find of Bella as a pup. We had a picture of bodee and bella together the day we got them but i cant find it.:hammerhead:

n1195201723_30341242_3156.jpg

10. KCfireman

These are great picture of your dogs. I like the one of them in the pool.:laugh: