Don\'t you hate when that happens...

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by MOE, Feb 26, 2001.

1. MOE

MOE honorary addict

This is the kind of thread that could probably go on forever(especially when there's no snow).I just killed my finger on that snap ring that western uses on the unimount plow stand.Last time that happened I swore it will never happen again. Oh Well,I guess I was wrong.

Moe

P.S anybody know how to get coffee out of my CD player ?.
    My cup holder is right on top of the stereo

2. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Take it out, spray it down with electrical cleaner thoroughly, and the use compressed air to blow it all out. Make sure it's disconnected when you do it though. And you may need to use a CD Laser cleaner right away...

-Tim

3. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Tim,
    This sounds like a Chev problem, huh? And the voice of experience :).

4. SlimJim Z71

Actually... that's just my area of expertise. I've been doing stereo's, alarms, remote starters, keyless entry's, power locks, power windows, this that and the other thing for a long time now.

-Tim

P.S. Yes... my cupholder in my truck bounces around a lot and throws what ever I have in there all over the dash...

5. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

For me, it's salt brine dripping in my eye (always the eye!) when I'm under the truck knocking the pins out to unhook my plow."&^^%$!"

6. MOE

MOE honorary addict

Is there such a thing as a spill proof cupholder? I can't think of a way that any of them won't spill coffee when you hit the curb at the end of the run (or even a soft snowbank).Hmmm.. Mabey we can put on shocks and a gyroscope. I think I'm on to something here. I'll let you all know when the $$ starts roling in.

Or at least let it drip into the ashtray or something.
    I think I'm gonna have to splurge on a spill proof cup-that I do know exists.

Moe

7. SlimJim Z71

One of those cups that you have to pour your drink into, and then it has that small hole at the edge would probably work, but that would be too easy...

-Tim