Done For The Year......I Think

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by j&c, Nov 10, 2004.

1. :blob3: jut finished my last lawn cut for the season....should be all unless I get some leaf cleanups...now I can get some things I need done. :sleeping:

2. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

J&C I am not so far from you and we are still mowing. It should finally slow down some since we had a frost last night. On top of the mowing we just started cleanups last week. I guess I have another 5-6 weeks. Thats about right though I normally slow way down right around christmas.

3. where are you located I'm outside of mt. olive toward newton grove (I'm finished as far as contracts go still get the one time calls late in the season)

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

we still have about 15 clean-ups to get done. Hope we can do it!!!

5. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I am in High Point, near Greensboro and Winston Salem.

6. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

My work never really stops here.

Even after the bermuda goes dormant you have to mow every couple of weeks or the properties will look bad. We also have a lot of fescue here to deal with.

I cannot believe that some just quit mowing until Spring.

7. Mico Landscaping design

Mico Landscaping design LawnSite Member

over here in michigan, we just did our final cuts this week..... got 75 fall clean-ups that still need to get done... we been mixing final cut and fall clean ups... we shall get them all done on time... Just reporting that in for there...

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Dude, you shouldn't be through yet. You haven't even had a frost yet where you are and are in a much warmer climate in NC than where Creative and I are and I am stilling cutting weekly. As he also said now that we have had our first frost and excepting more this weekend it should start slowing down, but you shouldn't be finished yet.

9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

We haven't cut grass in 2 weeks. Done for the year except cleap-ups.

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

hey Derrick, long time no see :)

Yeah, probably should be done with all the regular customers next week