Done for the year!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Nov 21, 2009.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Finished up the last of the 46-0-0 apps. Happy to be done had a great year, hope everyone else did as well! Winterized my equipment today, stuff is packed up and stored ready for the snow to fly. Leaving on vacation Thursday ready for some RR. Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving, I am thankful for another successful year! Rod I will be getting a hold of you soon about the order.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

2. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Still have a few fungicide aps to help with snow mold. Looks like winter is on the way late next week.

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, we winterized lots of stuff today, but still have work to do this week. cant wait to be done as i want to sleep all day and stay up all night

4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

My season is far from over. Sure, the warm season grasses are pretty much dormant, but I do hardscaping in the winter!

5. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

It surely is interesting to read how everyone's seasons unfold then wind down. Mine revolves around outdoor sports seasons. There is a lot of variety from day to day, a few emergencies, some excitement and joy, and a lot of playing the hand you're dealt by nature and dealing with game time deadlines.

Enjoy your downtime everybody.

6. grassman177

down time is the best. sleep, play and eat. awesome

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

We still have over a week to work yet...but the problem is I usually look foreword to going into winter to get fat and be happy.

Problem is...I am already going into winter fat...so I am thinking about mixing it up a little and going to the YMCA this winter! :weightlifter:

Hopefully I can come out of the winter as a skinny lawn boy to start out next spring~! :cry:

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Tomorrow I'll do 5 winter ferts cuz their leaves are now cleaned up. Prob is -- they're all 1/3 to 1/2 acres lawns, and I'm not smart enough to run a ride-on without running into somebody's house. :laugh:

Put up Christmas lights at home & office and we're starting to get bored already. Some of my guys are already getting stir crazy, while others don't mind "hibernating". Went to the IOWA/Minnesota game yesterday.

Every day without snow is just one day less of winter for us until spring.

9. grassman177

i am fat going into this year, yet alone winter!

10. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

That's true!! LOL!!!!!
    Want a membership to the gym for Christmas?