Don't Click, Unless you Support us all! :-)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassMaster, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Hello Everybody:

I have ran out of words & don't know what to talk about about? So Check this Out! :)

Well I've been here thinking about all the Good times I've had here over the years & I've decided to Help those who Help Me the GrAssMaster aka GrAssHopper or Whatever?

When is the last time you the members have Clicked on the Banners at the top of the page & check out these Great folks that Sponsor this Very Informative Forum?

Yes, even I click on them & I'm not even in the Lawn Service Business any more. But I try to keep up with the Industry because it is continually changing, at a Very Fast Pace.

Besides that it shows the Sponsors & this Great Forum that I do all I can to help Support this Forum, it's the least I can do & it's a lot like Saying to Chuck, Thanks a Million for giving me a Place to Come Meet these Fine People & Share my thoughts with others?

This is the #1 Meeting Place on the Internet for Sharing thoughts & Learning about the Ever Changing Green Industry? If you don't belive me check out all these Sponsors. Where else do you see this Many Sponsors on other websites?

These Sponsors are on the Leading Edge compaired to the others that don't show support. These Forum Sponsors know how Important it is to advertise at this Forum because of all the Traffic it gets & look at all these Wonderful People Here?

The other Sponsors that are not yet Internet Savy, Like all us Jokers is, we's Smats Compaired to most others, well they will come around too, they just still living in the Dark Ages & they will come of course dragging their feet as about 85% of the rest of the Green Industry Does & always will? We all are in the upper percentile class of the Green Industry.

Did you know that in the Next 10 years or less you will be able to buy just about anything on the Internet, that is Green Industry Related & these folks that are Sponsors will be probably the First to do so? Because they are Smart enough to see ahead into the Future just like all you people that are members that come here to share you thoughts & ideas.

The Sponsors help this Forum & the Forum Helps Us. So lets give back to those who have given to us & Lets do our part to help make this a Better Place to come TOO!

When is the last time you went to the Used Equipment Marketplace?

Did you just LOOK at the GREAT Deals from W.E. Chapps, Cedar Rapid Tires, CLIP & the other 2 adds there or did you take the time & click on show the ads from Last 45 or 60 Days?????

It looks like a lot of stuff there for sale? Did you see the deals on the Mowers, Hydroseeders, Aerators & Etc...

How about the ads, they are now 6 weeks instead of 30 days, that looks like a good deal to me all the way around. Just more added value & making it better for the advertisiers & the Forum Members at the same time? It's Getting Better Every Day! What will Chuck do next for us?

There is a lot more here at this Forum than meets the Eye, more than just making post & reading. Check it out, I promise it will not take much of your time! :) You might find something you want? If you don't at least you learn something?

Hey I've done my part to help & I will keep doing my part? What about you Guys?

This Post was my Idea Only & no one except the GrAssMaster thought of this?

I help those Who Help me & I want everybody Know that I Support this Forum 100%!!!!!

That\\'s a Fact Jack! Check it out!

BTW: I think I'm going to go & read all the Advertisements & look for misspelled words & everytime I find one I\\'m going to send Ed & Chuck an E-mail letting them know that I\\'m Educate but that's my Obsersation only!!!!!:) Obsersation is what a person sees that observes conversations!:) L@@k it up?

In over 2 years this is about my 5th thread that I've ever started, I'm here mainly to help & a little Green for my self, I beat no bones about it, because in the long run that\\'s why we are all here "To Learn More & Earn More in Less Time"

It\\'s all about Making Money!

What better place for Green Industry Professionals to do it?

Thanks a Million for letting me be part of this!

2. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

GrassMaster,

Thank you for this post. I found it very enlightening.

I really enjoy this site and wish to see it continue in a positive direction. Sometimes I have found that I take for granted the "free" things I find on the web. This is one of those cases. Admittedly, I am one of the guys guilty of not clicking the banners. I did not realize their importance and have seen the light.

Thanks again to all those that do so much for us.
    Mark

PS. As soon as I send this post you can be sure I will be doing some serious banner clicking!

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Nice post Grassmaster. I know it has been mentioned before about taking a minute or two to click the banners, but it's always a good idea to mention again for all the new members that have been joining recently.

This site is a great place to learn, chat, advise, and observe. Clicking a few banners is a small thing to do for all that is offered here free for us.

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Please send me the "Cliff Notes" version of your thread!

5. Hello Everybody:

A very Special thanks to you few kind people that replied!

Chopper Lover:
    I haven't forgoten you I've just been real busy, I know I owe you a picture! :) I'll try to get one soon I promise!

Jodi, I hope the Easter Bunny brings you something very expensive!

Bob:
    You lost me somewhere, but that's not hard to do? I's from JawJa?

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Good post Grassmaster. :)

I click banners often and now there are many more of them to see, so please everyone, help out Lawnsite by visiting the sponsors each day you visit Lawnsite. It does help out.

Thanks
    Eric