1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

don't forget the decorations

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Dec 8, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

this sucker is in multiple pieces, i did the spots where it connects together cause i know from past experiences stuff like this will rust and not come apart come spring:nono:

makes you wonder what i'll ff next now don't it;)

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

SSPX0530.jpg

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas, George! Looks great!!

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

thanks dan! i'll spare u the long drawn out story but ff saved my christmas today! the engine on my train set wouldn't work once all the cars were loaded onto it so i lubed the gears with ff:) i think the engine is just about shot but at least it's working again:cool2:

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Could you come set up my Christmas decorations? You go all out and it is something special.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

sorry commander but i just don't think i'll have the time, specially when i'm no where's near done with my own:eek:

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Decorations look great George...I especially like the Santa holding the fluid film.:clapping:

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

santa knows a good thing when he sees it bill :) i left him a can with his cookies last year and he loved it:cool2:

8. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

skynyrd, wow, you really went all out on decorating! You put alot of time and effort into that. It's nice to see that someone has the whole Christmas spirit. made my day.:drinkup:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

u aint seen nothin yet joy, u'll have to wait to check out the album on my fb when i put it together:cool2:

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic