don't hate me for asking this

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LTONFIREMEDIC, May 8, 2008.

LTONFIREMEDIC LawnSite Member
    from 28358

okay. i know it's been asked before, but looking for bidding advice. i have potential commercial job. maybe 3 acres of mowing. lot of trimming and edging. 2000 ft of trimming and at least 4000 ft (.8 miles on odometer) of edging. and dont forget the blowing it all off. thinking job is $250-350 price range per cut. no mulching the staff takes care of that. am i in the ballpark or am i over pricing?? ok price for southeast north carolina?????
    not trying to make a killing just extra for the family.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

seems like yur in the right ballpark! yur prices may be different from down here!
  3. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

$250- $ 350 is a very wide range. How long do you think it will take. Know your cost per hour to run your business,add your profit.
  4. J&J Customs

J&J Customs LawnSite Member

just think how much you want to make and how much it takes off the life of your equipment and BAM your price
  5. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

I just got the bid on a K mart wich seems to be about the same size I bed it at 300 do to all the trimming and weedeating I will have. so I would say you are in the right ball park

LTONFIREMEDIC LawnSite Member
    from 28358

Thanks Guys. Thinking With 2 Man Crew It Will Take Around 3 -4 Hours. The Help Is Cheap. Figuring On Biddin $300. Thanks For All The Help.