1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Don't keep us in suspense, Hoskm01

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

You got every big timer in the country shaking in their boots about you relocating...spill the beans so FIMCO can get back to selling shoes.
  2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I thought he was moving on to selling jalapeno wine. :eek:
  3. Mike Leary

I don't think Hostm01 has had brisket, would that be part of the deal?
  4. He wants to relocate to Fort Collins, CO I believe.
  5. Mike Leary

Oh really. cat's out of the bag now..he blabbed to us all!
  6. He did blab. Can't remember the post but boots might. We discussed rezoning of flood zones.
  7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I dunno, if all the expensive new real estate is going to get flooded, maybe he wants to get in and get out before the natives get wise :)
  8. Mike Leary

I've met him...he's beyond that.
  9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone should hardly quake.

Fort Collins indeed. Small and craft brewery capitol (in my opinion) of the world beckons me north. I was there this past weekend and have verbally secured employment in the irrigation industry, pending approval with the wife and finally, a contract. Great little company, super-nice owner, knowledgeable and well certified and edumucated in the industry. I'm not going for the beer. Ok, I'm not going just for the beer. The weather, the people, the atmosphere, "these are a few of my favorite things." Will refrain from name-dropping until the deal is done. After starting, Many pics every day.

Maybe in the distant future I buy out the owner and take over, but for now, I play Rotar and learn the ways of the poly pipe and pipe in basement in a foreign land.:dizzy::dizzy:

Nice take-home vehicle, nice equipment. Mostly maintenance, perhaps more installs if time allows. Mostly commercial.

Leaving enforcement of the law to others, I am going to take it easier, stress-wise and do something I love all the time. Winters will find me plowing snow, a bit of HOA upkeep, and residential remodeling, fix'n and flipp'n. I'll know what its like to not be irrigating and scapin in the winters.

Wife will transfer as a teacher. Great schools and education system there. Start March 31'st'ish. Anyone want a house in Goodyear?

(Plug for house found below.)

10. You may meet me then. My niece and nephew whom I adore live in Bellvue and go to the little mountain school there. My nephew plays hockey out of F.C. Eventually they will be going to school there. Sweet town.