Don't mow grass too often!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nelbuts, Apr 29, 2003.

1. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

2. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Ha! I would have people kill me if I didn't mow the greens enough! Would be a whole different story from my view.

3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Now you understand why our prices are so high around here. Included in our overhead costs are supplying our crews with standard issue Army flak jackets & helmets.

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That is too strange. You really have to wonder what happened to get it to the point where someone would shoot at another person over mowing!

Gravely_Man

5. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Some people are just crazy. I use to live by someone that would shoot @ you with an air rifle because they got pissed off. Another would aim an shotgun @ us when he was drunk. But, not something stupid like that. That's just crazy.

6. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

That is why I say "it takes all kind of people to make the world spin". Don't forget your helmet.:D

7. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

I live about 10 miles away from this nut job. When it happened a few of us joked about getting bullet proof vests.

8. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Did anyone read about the game warden pulling the gator behind his truck(same web page).... between the two articals I think everyone in TX is gun happy...lol

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

9. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL Dave! I meant to post about that too, but forgot. I was going to say "never mind people shooting at each other, the big story on that page is about that gator. "

10. laserman

laserman LawnSite Member

I've got to save a copy of that. You see I mow my yard twice a year weather it needs it or not. You just can't be too safe these days ya know.:D