dont walk on my grass!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Aug 1, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

u guys think im nuts? a local postman was beat half to death by a homeowner because the mailman" walked on his lawn" . from what im told, the mailman walked across the lawn to deliver the mail, the homeowner saw this, became enraged, got in his car and followed the postman to his next stop, where he dragged the 50 something year old mailman out of his truck, and beat him senseless. so u wanna live in jersey, huh?

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

wonder what they would have done if i blew leaves on there lawn:dizzy:

3. HAHA LMAO Jorsey eh?

Not the first time I have heard about people walking on their grass and got their tail whoooped.

4. GLAN

GLAN Banned

I told my postman not to walk on the lawn. Didn't pay the paper guy for 2 months cause in each envelope I put a note not to throw the paper on the lawn.

A cat goes on my lawn. They are gonna meet a 4 time cat catcher German Short Hair. And I never see or hear any dogs near the house either :D

5. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

That's ridiculous. It'd been great if the end of the story was the mailman came back and chopped that guy's head off or ran him over with the mail truck or something.

6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

man oh man, some people :rolleyes:

7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Attack a mailman? Aren't they known for going "postal"?

8. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

My dad would go ABSOLUTELY NUTS when people walked on his lawn. He even went so far as to call the local jr high school to complain to them about the kids walking on the lawn. He'd sit out there and yell at people all day. Crazy.

:D

9. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

:realmad: :gunsfirin
    LMAO :laugh:

10. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sure it's not over yet...that dude is prolly going to face some serious charges, get sued by the postal worker, no telling what the government will do...my dad was a juror on a case like that and the postal worker got mega,mega,mega money from the homeowner for it...