1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

dont ya just love this site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JKOOPERS, Feb 22, 2004.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i eman when you post a question its like one everyone will answer or give input but then the next day no one does. really dont know why this site was created
  2. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

not really sure what youre trying to say JKOOPERS.
  3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

try posting on another site, it could take days to get an awnser. Possibly to awnser your question is because with so many questions yours get far down the list quite quickly.

it just seesm like when u post a question sometimes people might just lol and then go to the next. it says on this site that a vet or someone will answer your question

or if you new to the site no one cares to talk or give advice
  6. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, here's a piece of advice. Instead of posting 2 replies within a minute of eachother combine it into one. If you forget something just hit the edit button on the bottom right of your reply box and reword the question.

I haven't done a search to see any of the questions you've asked in the last couple months you've been a member, but I can bet that some of the answers you're looking for are already in the archives. If you can't find them by doing a search then repost the question. Some things are simply overlooked.
  7. Mr DanO

Mr DanO LawnSite Member

I have to desagree.I'm new to the site and have had my post's awnsered. I think this is a great site for us newbie's to learn from the real pro's out there.
  8. dkeisala

dkeisala LawnSite Senior Member

Funny cause I was just thinking that I have only been using this site actively for a few weeks now and how much I have enjoyed it in that time - I'm almost addicted to it.

It is a great sounding board and source of information for me. It's a wonderful tool for research on a variety of different and varied topics. I have found many of the members to be of great help and resource. In fact, I just ordered a new truck and dump body the other day and in researching the purchase I posted a message in the trucks and trailers forum. I found members that are far more experienced and educated in this area than I am were quick to respond with excellent information and things to consider.

My season will start next week and I am more energized and looking forward to it as a direct result of the interactions I have had on this site. I personally feel lawnsite.com to be a wealth of information and filled with members who are eager to help, offer assistance, opinions, understanding and sometimes just a good laugh. If it were to go offline tomorrow, I would feel a deep sense of loss.
  9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

koopers, what's your question. i'll help u out. unfortunately, i have nothing to do, and all day and night to do it.

i am not saying its a bad site. i like it alot but like this thread i posted what a great turn out. now know what i can to find the info i need.