1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Door Hanger Bags

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rookie03, Feb 1, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Does anyone use Door Hanger Bags or do you just send out Door Hangers? I thought I might look into getting some bags. Any ideas?

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

I wanted to use flyers to promote my business, called the city hall, transfered me to the police department, they told me it's against the law to leave flyers or door hangers. Totally pissed me off, I will get with the local paper and see what they can do, maybe some type of insert.

Just my 2 cents! :)

3. bkowalski

bkowalski LawnSite Member

i walked along the sidewalk and hung on the mailboxes....outside of them with door hanger bags.

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I am do an insert in the local paper it cost like $34 per 1000 here with a minimum of 3000.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi rookie03,

I recently saw a flyer hung with a rubberband that was stapled to it. Low tech but it worked.

6. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

7. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

8. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Soupy,

Thanks a lot! That's the reason I was wanting the door hanger bags. Maybe place a business card and flyer along with a door hanger.

9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

That is where I got mine...I think I bought 1000 for $50 or so. They are great for leaving estimates and statement of service (chem apps) sheet on the door.

10. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member