door hanger design..(help!!!)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by strayer1, Mar 8, 2004.

1. strayer1

strayer1 LawnSite Member

could some of you pro's help out a newbie by posting some of your door hangers?im looking to design my own but could use some idea's...thanks:confused:

2. studentlawn

studentlawn LawnSite Member

some advice, do what i did.. go to designoutpost.com. i just got an awesome door hanger made for 60 bucks. Scrap 60 bucks up, good advertising will pay off.

3. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

definietly some good advice.
    I personally made my own up, but the ones people have had made are really great looking. They are able to incorporate years of experience to get you what you need. That's the point, they are professional designers and advertising pro's, and we are the lawn care pro's. So let them do what they do best, and concentrate on being the best at what you do.
    Here's mine in case you're intersted, but I would recommend having them done. I'd like to think I did a good job, we'll see if the calls come in!
    Feel free to use it to get some ideas, but it's not a welcomed idea to just change the name. Thanks

Attached Files:

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Twins,

If you need further ideas, you can visit our graphic design section located here. There are always new designs being made.

5. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Check out Gophers site, they have some really cool stuff!!!!