Door Hanger needing criticism!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by RickR1818, Jan 21, 2008.

1. RickR1818

RickR1818 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys.

Here is my first design for a door hanger for the upcoming year. I would like to know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Rick

doorhanger.jpg

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Looks good! Who are you going to have print them?

3. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

that looks great! did u design it yourself?

i too am interested in who you are going to have print them up for you

4. RickR1818

RickR1818 LawnSite Senior Member

I am not sure yet. I am looking on the net right now. I would like to use 3000doorhangers.com but it doesnt look like they do full color.

5. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

Are you having them done somewhere, or are you doing it? I want to do doorhangers, but cant fine a punch for the life of me. Someone suggested a scrap booking 1'' punch and scissors, but that's way to tedious.... Otherwise she looks good.

6. Zenith Lawns

Zenith Lawns LawnSite Member

Hi Rick,

Is it possible for you to get rid of the white box around your name? Just my 2 cents worth.

Mark :rolleyes:

7. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

you can check out

www.gotprint.com
    www.vistaprint.com
    www.rndsigns.com

i have used got print and vista print and both offer quality products vista print may look cheaper originally, but they tend to charge more for shipping. you can also get a packet of free samples from each of those companies, so you have an idea of what your product will look like

8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have used them. No, they aren't what you are looking for to print these particular hangers.
    I have used gotprint.com. They have good prices, but you have to have your file exactly to their specifications....cmyk color format, certain bleed, etc.
    But the price is right and they do good work with qualitly materials.

9. Zenith Lawns

Zenith Lawns LawnSite Member

I found what I think to be some good prices on door hangers at centuryprinting.com. Let me know what you think of them?

10. jdmcat

jdmcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

you can get 1000 blank door hangers with the hole and slit already cut for $16.80 + shipping from door-hangers-direct.com, apparently you just have to cut them to separate them. i don't know how much shipping costs