Door hanger pic

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by sildoc, Dec 12, 2003.

1. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Let me know what you all think.
    This has been made by tiger on . Thanks to him and Gopher.

door hanger.gif
  2. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Think I'd reword it from Mow,trim and blow :D
    BTW,what's your average price for just the blow?:eek:
    Maybe Mow,trim,& cleanup?
    Looks good other than that.
  3. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Sorry,that may have been too crass.
    I honestly would change that one part though.:)
  4. sildoc

You right
    The way I have it is like I have another business on the side.
  5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

there someone goes again. you dont offer thatching. you offer DETHATCHING. id fix that. i like it though
  6. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

Sildoc, Get it in writing that it is the fifth mowing of the season. (I assume that is what your offering) I offered the same thing and you would not believe how many thought that it was EVERY fifth mowing. Good luck,looks good. Tony
  7. sildoc

T.E. In my contract it states fifth is free with yearly contract. Most of the time they just subtract one mowing from the total of the yearly price then divided by 12 or 9 which ever they pick.
  8. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I like how everything is simply laid out, easy to read, and there is not too much text to get lost in....but (and maybe b/c the pic is dark on the computer) the pick is not the best and the grass section on the bottom does not match the pic on the top. But honestly, what customer is not going to hire you b/c they did't like your flier pic. I think lots has to do w/ being at the right place at the right time and portraying a professionally image.
  9. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

How much different in price are the full color hangers like yours, versus the simple ones from ?Make the noted changes and it will be great...z_clark-Chance favors the prepared mind!!.....:D
  10. sildoc

Price differance is about 150 per 1000. But after you deduct the business card that you attach to the nebs it is close say maybe 30-50 max. I am willing to have a nicer looking flyer/door hanger for that minor amount. I guess I will try one year and see what happens. All that can happen is I get no calls (highly unlikely) and I have a tax write off.
    Now mind you I am using these for my high end areas. I will do the flyer thing at 2-3 pennies apiece for my medium end areas.