Door Hanger - Please Advise

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by echeandia, Feb 15, 2007.

1. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi,

Here are the front and back for a door hanger I am working on. I got some good feedback from you guys on my business card which I did use. I am hoping to to the same with the door hanger.

doorhanger_frontv4.jpg

doorhanger_back.jpg

2. taproot

taproot LawnSite Member

The hangers themselves look good. I dont care for the "call blah blah blah now to take advantage of me because work is slow and i need the business" part. I assume the turf pic will be alot clearer once printed. Slow season or not, set your price and stick to it.

3. lawn guy1350

lawn guy1350 LawnSite Member

my gosh, if you dont mind me asking...how much is that going to set you back? looks good though.

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Yeah, I would lose the slow season part as well. Look good though.

5. echeandia

The price is part of a package that includes the logo, business card, this brochure, and a website. This piece is about $220 for the design. I am going to meet with a local printer today to get prices for door hangers and cards. You can see a version of the cards here. I removed the quote marks on the "Serving..." and "insured" based on advice received here.

6. echeandia

In this area once the warm weather comes around it is almost impossible to get anyone in landscaping, home improvement, etc. to even return a call. I think I want to remind people of that. I will probably take the price piece off, although I had no plans to offer discounted price.

The picture is actually blurred. The designer has also given me one with less blur and one with no blur. They both look better and I will probably go with the no blur one.

Thanks!

7. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

That looks good, only thing I didn't care for was the slow season part.

Jason