Door Hanger thoughts and opinions

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by W&Wlawncare, Feb 9, 2012.

1. W&Wlawncare

W&Wlawncare LawnSite Member

2. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

If that's just supposed to be a template then its ok, but there's nothing else. I went with one that had the sky in the background.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know what it looks like on your computer but it looks awful on mine. What does it say at the top? It looks like "You'll Like Us Mower"? Did this come as a .pdf? Did A'deas do the type setting on that? If they did then that is a sad job.

4. W&Wlawncare

no lol, they sent me the template and i filled it in with my stuff. let's try this again on a PDF
    View attachment 239530
    Do you get the "you'll like me mower" part or should i take that out?

5. W&Wlawncare

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Actually it says "You'll Like Us Mower". Who are you? Popeye. Take that crap off of there.

7. W&Wlawncare

haha Popeye? Is it that bad? I thought it was clever. Any suggestions as to what to replace it with?
    I realize the bottom needs some tweaking also. I think I can handle that on my own. But I was wondering if anything looked out of place, if I was missing something, things looked awkward, were there any troubles understanding the ad, etc?
    Do you guys put your email on these things?

8. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Your flyer looks great
    Down side on flyers are people usually looking for bargains? :waving:

9. W&Wlawncare

Thanks Joe, I feel ya on the flyers, but these are gonna be door hangers and I'm gonna target specific areas to deter the bargain hunters. Appreciate the comment

10. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Not trying to be a jerk, just being honest. That's awful. Does not look professional at all. I just had adeas print some up and I had them send me a package with some doorhangers they have done for other landscapers. I found some I liked and took some ideas from them.