Door Hangers-a different idea?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Tim Wright, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a quick ? on a different idea.

Has anyone used a tri-fold type brochure and then put a hole in the top for the door knob?

Or do you think that would hold too much information for an initial presentation?

What about a Mower shaped door hanger? Too much cost?

Any thoughts?

Tim

2. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

The brochure will hold too much info as you stated, a brochure is most effective as a voluntary material. Text will, very seldom, capture attention in a cold situation. The mower cutout is a darn good idea though.

3. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

I dropped the door hanger thing, I initially tried it out because of you Americans and I thought it was a great idea. I've been doing flyers for years, even the tri fold. But now I went from door handles on 67 pound paper to ... well I just stopped making door handle cuts and redesigned things because I had some extra space now. Basically they are post cards that are 2.8 inches by 11 inches, very nice size.

I stopped with the door hangers for one main reason, it takes too long to deliver compared with just dropping something in their mail box (we can do that here). It also saves me a lot of work (I make my own flyers).